By using our website, you accept these terms and conditions in full; accordingly, if you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use our website. If you submit any material to our website or use any of our website services, we will ask you to expressly agree to these terms and conditions.
Pricing & Availability
Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this Website are accurate. If we discover an error in the price of any goods which you have ordered we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
By placing an order you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price. Dispatch times may vary according to availability and subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or force maure for which we will not be responsible.
- When placing an order you undertake that all details you provide to us are true and accurate, that you are an authorized user of the credit or debit card / paypal used to place your order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods. The cost of foreign products and services may fluctuate. All prices advertised are subject to such changes.
- When you place an order, you will receive an acknowledgement e-mail confirming receipt of your order: this email will only be an acknowledgement and will not constitute acceptance of your order. A contract between us will not be formed until we send you confirmation by e-mail that the goods which you ordered have been dispatched to you. Only those goods listed in the confirmation e-mail sent at the time of dispatch will be included in the contract formed.
- Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this Website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any goods which you have ordered we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
- Delivery costs will be charged in addition; such additional charges are clearly displayed where applicable and included in the ‘Total Cost’.
- Upon receiving your order we carry out a standard authorization check on your payment to ensure there are sufficient funds to fulfil the transaction. Your payment will be debited upon authorisation being received. The monies received upon the debiting of your card shall be treated as a deposit against the value of the goods you wish to purchase. Once the goods have been despatched and you have been sent a confirmation email the monies paid as a deposit shall be used as consideration for the value of goods you have purchased as listed in the confirmation email.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- A contract under these terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with laws of Ireland.
- Any disputes relating to a contract under these terms and conditions shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Irish laws.
- This website is owned and operated by Footprints Ltd.
- We are registered in Republic of Ireland under registration number 151241, and our registered office is at Public Office Address: Companies Registration Office, Parnell House, 14 Parnell Square, Dublin 1 .
- Our principal place of business is at The SpinningWheel Building ,14 Main Street, Listowel, Co. Kerry Ireland.
- You can contact us by writing to the business address given above, by using our website contact form, by email to email@example.com or by telephone on 068 22577.