Collecting Personal Information
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our newsletters (including your name and email address)
- Information relating to any purchases you make of our products or any other transactions that you enter into through our website (including name, address, telephone number, email address and card details / paypal details)
How is your information been used
Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website.
- personalise our website for you
- send you goods purchased through our website
- supply to you services purchased through our website
- send statements, invoices and collect payments from you
- send you email notifications that you have specifically requested
- send you our email newsletter, if you have requested it
- deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our website
- keep our website secure and prevent fraud
- verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website
Retaining personal information
Personal information that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
Security of personal information
We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers.
You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
You may instruct us at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes.We may withhold personal information that you request to the extent permitted by Irish law.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Third parties and cookies
Our website includes hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites. We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties